This is a non-stock item and will be specially ordered to your size. Please allow 4 - 10 days for us to dispatch your order. Returns or cancellations are not accepted on special order items, once we have accepted your payment.
The original inspiration for the Wolverine was "monster cross", but it is seriously so much more. It’s geometry is stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure. With its Tange/IRD sliding dropouts, you can turn it into a single-speed CX bike. Plus it is compatible with the Gates Carbon Drive.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo front triangle; butted CrMo rear end
- Clearance for 700x45c tyres w/ mudguards
- Rear hub spacing: 135mm
- Gates Carbon belt drive compatible (split in seatstay)
- Matching lugged flat crown fork Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork; double eyelets pannier rack and mini rack mounts (mini rack mounts not pictured)
- Braze-ons for rear rack and mudguards (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- 1-1/8" size headtube
- Sizes: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60 and 62 cm (all sized available again with a delivery time to your door of approximately 10 working days: call!)
- 4.55 lbs
- Colour: Pumpkin Orange and Kingsford Matte Black
- Compatible with Paragon Machine Works replacement dropouts (compatible with Rohloff, Single Speed, Direct Mount, Thru Axle)
Please add in the comments-box your colour of preference.
Gates Belt Drive parts available on special request.