The latest iteration of TRP Brakes' industry leading efforts to bring hydraulic performance to the developing gravel/road/cross disc market, the HY/RD is an OPEN hydraulic system that is FULLY compatible with ALL existing cable actuated levers!
True to TRP's tradition of excellence, the HY/RD brings the following:
- True 'plug-and-play' compatibility with ALL existing cable actuated systems
- Hydraulic reservoir provides automatic pad wear adjustment
- TRP's own ultra-grippy semi-metallic pad that is Shimano M525/M515 compatible allowing for further customization
- Compound works well in dry conditions but may wear quickly in wet/muddy conditions
- Available in black ano with polished cap or polished with black ano cap
- 160mm rotor option will work for both front and rear
- We always recommend using 160 front
- 160 version includes both L2 and L3 (160R/180F) IS to PM adapters
- Weight: 195g/caliper per wheel
- Hydraulic system self-adjusts for pad wear
- Self-contained caliper incorporates master cylinder
- Cable actuation means compatibility with all mechanical road and CX brake levers
- Composite pistons isolate heat better
The power and modulation of hydraulic disc brakes yet compatible with any cable actuated lever system.